Experience our new generation of PcBN grades for hard turning
- Very large application range window for continuous and slightly interrupted cut
- Excellent surface qualities
- First choice for case hardened workpieces and hard-soft machining
- Suitable for a hardness of 32 HRC +
- Perfectly suitable for small-scale production
- Suitable for steels with low (chrome-) carbon content
- Internal turning
For decades have we been paving the way in the development and production of new and efficent cutting tools made of ultrahard cutting materials.
- Vast range of diamond and PcBN grades.
- PcBN-sandwich constructions cost up to 50% less per cutting edge.
- Immendiate delivery from one of the world's largest inventory of ultrahard cutting tools.
- Becker's ultrahard cutting tools are effenctively applied in all industries world-wide, for example: automotive engineering and associated suppliers, aircraft and engine construction, mechanical engineering, optical industry, precision engineering and medical engineering.